Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Imperial Trellis for the Masses

When something arrives at Target, you know that it's not a secret anymore. Like, not even a little bit...

Imperial Trellis, the lovely Kelly Wearstler-Schumacher collaboration, launched the "trellis craze." You can find knock-offs everywhere---I recently spotted a trashcan at Homegoods that was covered in the motif. And now...Target. While walking through Target yesterday with an armful of necessities: travel-sized toothpaste, hairspray, socks for the husband, etc., I made a little detour through the garden department. I'm a garden store junkie, and walking through nurseries and big box garden departments makes me happy---I think it's because there is a world of possibility in the flats of flowers, the garden furniture, etc. It makes me want to design outdoor rooms and then find a great bottle of wine and a book so I can enjoy my new outdoor surroundings. (Sorry...I digress...)

Anyhoo, imagine my surprise when a bit of Imperial Trellis caught the corner of my eye. Okay, so it's not the real thing, but Target is carrying these Imperial Trellisesque outdoor pillows. The photo above shows a green/brown combo, but the store I was at had them in white and navy which I love so much more. I couldn't find any other colors online yet. The price is something stupid cheap, too----2 pillows for 20 bucks. Definitely a look for less!

No comments:

Post a Comment