Monday, September 26, 2011

'Tis the Season for Some Pumpkin Eatin'

We know in other parts of the United States, Autumn is ON.  However, in California, we are always late to the party when it comes to the weather getting cooler.  I (Kari) am happy to announce, however, that today I actually opened my windows.  I also waited to walk the dogs until this afternoon.  (In the summer, I have to walk the dogs early in the morning so that it's not too hot.)  While grocery shopping today, the idea of making something with pumpkin was powerful enough to make me look up some delicious recipes (to me, pumpkin is the taste of fall!)  And can I just take this moment to say how the internet is truly awesome when you wanna find a recipe centered around one ingredient?  Google "Pumpkin recipe" and see if I'm wrong.  Seriously.

So, anyhoo, here are the pumpkin recipes that have me intrigued today.  (As you can tell, I'm in a "baking mood" as opposed to a "cooking mood" today.)











Happy fall and happy baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment