Sunday, August 9, 2009

Giverny

As promised, here are a few more photos from my (Kari's) Paris trip. I'm back at home now, but the week since my return has been very full, so I am now just getting to the Paris pictures that are clogging up my Mac. The photos below are from a delightful day trip to Giverny, to see Monet's home and garden. If you are ever looking for a fun day trip away from Paris, consider taking the train to Vernon and then renting bikes so you can pedal out to Monet's inspirational spot where he did some of his most famous works. The bike ride is the real treat as you cruise past ancient homes and picture-perfect countryside. Simply beautiful---and a nice little escape for a country girl like me; I loved the green scenery and the wide open spaces! Enjoy the photos, and have a happy Monday!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment