Sunday, September 26, 2010

A HomeGoods Homerun...

Homegoods is a hit-or-miss store, in my (Kari's) opinion. Sometimes you go there and find something fantastic and other times you leave shaking your head at the ginormous resin horse in mid-gallop that costs $300.00. The other day, I stumbled across these rugs at Homegoods and was purdy happy about it. They are good-lookin' but they are cheap (as all rugs in my home must be because we do love our red vino and both the hubby and me were raised on farms, so our bare feet go through the muddy flower beds and straight onto the hardwood floors...). I love the size of these bad boys (4'x6') and I love that I won't shed any tears when it's time to get new rugs---'cause I spent less than $50 on the two them together. :) A Homegoods homerun! (And it totally makes up for the huge dolphin they had for sale there...what kind of interior needs a 4-foot electric blue dolphin anyway...?)

No comments:

Post a Comment