Thursday, August 11, 2011

A Wedding

Four years ago today, I (Kari) married a handsome, hardworking, funny, smart man who I am blessed to call my best friend. Since we never shared wedding details on the blog, I thought it might be fun to show some of the little details from our wedding. Now, I got married four years ago, and if I were to plan a wedding today, I would do colors and details differently. However, I loved our wedding day. It was a church wedding with the reception in the backyard of the farm house where I grew up. The details were all DIY and very personal to us: lots of black and white family photos scattered around, my vintage brooch collection used in the arrangements and on the cake, and gardenias in my bouquet, just like one of my grandmas had in her wedding bouquet. The beautiful day culminated in a very fun party with lots of dancing. And, you know what the most important part of the day was? A beautiful marriage. Yep, that's right. You know, our wedding wasn't perfect. There are details I'd have done differently if I had more time, but the most important part of the day was that I married a man who I love more today than I even did four years ago!


Here are some details from our wedding four years ago. Enjoy!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


All photos were taken by the lovely and talented Tiffany Aicklen.


No comments:

Post a Comment