Saturday, July 25, 2009

Inspiration for the Garden

Today was a trip to Versailles.  Of course, seeing what the royal French family built is fantastic and Marie Antoinette's little house is worth taking a look at, but I must admit that my favorite part of Versailles happens to be the gardens.  The expansive, beautiful, romantic gardens...ah, so lovely.  I have to admit, I'm very inspired to go tackle some areas in my yard that are not-so-great right now.  I hope these photos will give you inspiration for your own garden today as you enjoy a wonderful weekend!
A lovely Saturday to each of you,
Kari
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment