Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Pictures of Paris...

Paris is full of inspiring things.  It truly is a beautiful city (even if I do wish I could be the only tourist here---Paris is absolutely crawling with tourists right now) and it reminds me of why I love French design so very much.  Here are a few favorite photos I snapped around town today---some of scenes that just made me smile, and then several doors.  If you know me, you know I love doors (I think I got that from my Mom---Babs) and I couldn't help but take a few photos of pretty doors around Paris.  I'm inspired to go home and dress up my front door a little.  Maybe you'll be inspired to do the same!  :)
As I post this, it's after 8:00pm Paris time and I've had a long day.  Time to settle in for a French sitcom or two on the TV and then off to bed.  I'll chat with you more tomorrow.
Au revoir!
---Kari
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment