Friday, June 25, 2010

Weekend Shopping List...

Do you ever just feel the need for retail therapy? (If you didn't answer that question with a "YES!" so loud that your neighbors heard you, it's quite possible that you have nothing in common with us...) :)

Even if spending the cash on pretty things isn't in the budget, isn't it fun to window shop, just a little? The two of us have a pretty solid love for anything turquoise or robin's egg blue. The following are some pretty things that I (Kari) have on my "I-really-like-this-and-think-it-should-come-home-with-me-but-I'm-pretty-sure-the-hubby-will-question-why-I-needed-this-and-I-don't-want-to-have-to-explain-that-I-can't-tell-the-difference-between-need-and-want-so-I'll-just-ogle-this-online-instead" list. Do any of you have a list like this? :) If so, I wanna know what's on it! (My list changes weekly, by the way. Another reason why I should just window shop and not buy---because I am very fickle!)


Photobucket
Super cute turquoise shoes from Seychelles.

Photobucket
A really pretty necklace from Anthropologie. I have seen this on someone and it's beautiful!

Photobucket
A perfectly oversized and girly flower corsage from Emerson Made.

Photobucket
The most perfect summer dress in the most perfect hue from J.Crew. (This one might actually end up in my closet. I NEED it. Don't tell the hubby...)

Photobucket
A really fun statement piece from Stella & Dot, for when I need to dress up jeans and a t-shirt.

Enjoy your weekend, shopping or not! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment