Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Jill's Top 5 For Fall

5. Pumpkins, pumpkin muffins, pumpkin bread, roasted pumpkin soup... I love pumpkins and all foods made with pumpkin!
Photobucket


4. Scarves: I have about a dozen scarves, and am always looking to add to my collection. In my neck of the woods, things get cold earlier and stay cold later than many other parts of California. I find I can get away with not wearing a coat in the mornings as long as I have a cute scarf around my neck!

Photobucket


3. A polished look: I don’t know what it is about fall that seems to bring a classic, polished look back into style. Something about the fall makes us want to “button up” our style. Flowy dresses are replaced with pencil skirts, sandals with heels, and lip gloss makes way for a matte berry lip.

Photobucket

2. Rain: I love, love, love the rain. There is nothing better to me than curling up with a good book while rain is pounding on the roof.

Photobucket

1. Christmas Shopping: I try to get my Christmas shopping finished early. I get a sense of accomplishment from crossing all the names off my list before most people have made plans for Thanksgiving. It is a personal thing, but I hate fighting the crowds around the holidays. Christmas is much more enjoyable for me when I don’t have to worry about last-minute shopping!

Photobucket

Happy Fall!

----Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment