Friday, March 4, 2011

Anthology Magazine

Today, I (Kari) had the joy of finding Anthology Magazine's Winter Issue in my mailbox. This is issue #2 for this fledgling magazine and it did not disappoint. Don't get me wrong---the new online mags are great (We love Lonny, Rue, Ivy & Piper, etc.) but it's still nice to get an actual paper magazine in the mail. I love ripping out pages like tear sheets and adding them to my design binders, first of all. Secondly, when I get a new magazine in the mail I eagerly look forward to having an hour all to myself to sit on my ridiculously-girly green apple velvet settee with a delicious cup of coffee and just take in the prettiness of a good design mag. Anthology is a fun magazine to find in my mailbox---it highlights stylish home spaces, artists, and cities. I like it, and suggest that you check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment