Wednesday, March 9, 2011

It's Almost Time...

If you're one of the few readers who started reading this little blog back in its infancy, you may remember this photo. Every year, I (Kari) make hanging baskets for my patio. I use impatiens and I look forward to seeing the baskets fill out and grow through the spring and summer until they are giant balls of pink and white that can be viewed through my dining room windows.

Well, it's nearly time to replant my baskets! I love this time of the year. The sun is shining, the air is clean and clear, and my yard starts to show promise of spring. I understand that, being in California, I get to enjoy spring before many people. However, we are well into March so I'm already planning how to get my winter-battered yard back into tip-top shape. It will be pool season soon, and I'm looking forward to lounging around on the back patio (something I always look forward to and rarely have time to do!)

If you are like me and already planning your spring planting, you might consider doing some hanging baskets of your own. The tutorial can be found here.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment